Monday, January 7, 2013

The Plan for 2013

(click on image to enlarge)

Balboa Park II
Watercolour and crayon
©2013 Charlene Brown

Since launching this blog in January 2009, I have written 245 blog posts.
As I start the fifth year of 1150 Words, I hope to continue shifting from representational landscapes toward more stylized paintings. This second Balboa Park painting was started while I was still working on the picture I posted last week, and shows the area about half a block to the west.
I’m planning to continue travel journaling (and, of course, traveling) as much as I can.  So far I have just one definite plan for 2013, and that is to take my youngest granddaughter to Paris in late July. I’ll be doing some virtual traveling and painting on the Virtual Paintout  as well – to 12 destinations, all but the first of which (watch for it next week) are complete mysteries…
I will publish Plein air Painting: the drama as soon as I’ve completed converting it for Kindle Direct Publication, and it will be available on Amazon.