Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Plan for 2010

I started this blog exactly a year ago to commit myself to painting and writing regularly and sharing ideas with other artists. This pretty much worked the way it was supposed to, so I’m not going to make any big changes. Yet.

I’m often asked if I sell much on 1150 Words, and of course the answer is No – I haven’t even tried yet. Maybe next year…

Anyway, here’s the plan for 2010…

  • Paint more spontaneously.
  • Do more journaling - flashbacks to late Twentieth Century, to redo travel journals with more watercolour illustrations
  • Finish graphic novel - learn how to use tablet (if I develop proficiency at drawing anything other than straight lines, I will come back and alter the artwork for Chapter 1, below)
  • Paint more videos - learn how to use Adobe Flash.

Chapter 1 (Prologue and Chapter 4 posted previously)

InDesign document containing digital photo montage and Wacom tablet drawing (altered 22 October to include characters by Philip Hogg)

©2010 Charlene Brown