Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Mid-year update

(click on image to enlarge)
Banff Sunset
Watercolour and crayon
©2015 Charlene Brown

Here are some highlights concerning progress on The Plan for 2015:

I’ve excerpted and combined information and ideas from old projects that I haven’t looked at for a while and made some of them part of a new project – recycling a lot of paper and freeing up almost a gigabyte of computer space in the process!

My new project is an offshoot of the Fine Art of Physics book I completed in April. 

Painting our Christmas trip to La Vegas is the only travel journaling I’ve done so far this year, but I have big plans for painting during and following an Art Gallery trip to Japan I’ll be doing this November... and I’ve done my usual 'virtual travel journaling' by participated in six Virtual Paintouts this year, Philadelphia, Bangladesh, Greenland, Bhutan, Cesky Krumlov, and Estonia.