Thursday, January 16, 2014

Getting Christmas tidied away before Easter

(Click on image to enlarge)
Christmas in Banff
Watercolour and crayon
©2014 Charlene Brown

I’ve been contemplating the demise (or maybe just the delay in starting) most of my New Year’s Resolutions... but am encouraged by the successful completion of at least one.  That is to tidy Christmas away, so I can get on with the projects that got put on hold for the holidays.

I had been planning to post this picture, painted from a photo taken during some last minute Christmas shopping, sometime next December… but then decided to use it to brag to you all that I've rounded up all the stray holly berries and parts of handmade Christmas things that fall apart, put away decorations, filed special cards and letters, and written thank you notes.  

And painted a Christmas picture.