Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Christmas in Banff

Computer painting based on a webcam shot, used with the permission of Banff Gondola. The current picture on the live webcam can be seen by clicking on Banff right now

I’ll be away from my computer for a few days as we’re going to spend Christmas in Calgary and Banff – hoping for a Chinook, needless to say. Banff has been at least as cold as it looks in the picture above for about two weeks now!

I had a very pleasant surprise today when I discovered I’ve had the ‘Over the Top’ award passed on to me by Mary Paquet! Mary’s blog, Art Adventures really is an adventure, and a real treat to follow. Have a look – you’ll love it!

I started blogging on January 2, 2009, and I’m planning to be back in time for a year end review – Would love to hear from anyone who would care to comment, especially if you can tell me what you likedmost (or least) about 1150 Words, or if you had a favourite post...

Hope you all have a happy and safe holiday season